Every parent asks similar questions when choosing a school for their daughter:
- Will my daughter be happy here?
- Will she succeed academically?
- Will the teachers understand her challenges?
- Will the school celebrate her successes?
- Do the school's values match our family's values?
St Mary's is a comprehensive, non selective all girls College for students from Years 7 to 12. There is no entrance examination and we cater for students of all abilities across a wide range of subjects.
What we have learned about girls' education over more than a century makes St Mary's a school where belonging is balanced with challenge; where care is balanced with service and where we aim to educate the whole person. Our structures, such as tutor group and the House system, are designed to make the transition to St Mary's as smooth and as happy as possible. Our teachers and support staff have a professional culture which places your daughter in the centre of the picture, and all our efforts are directed to her well-being and her success.
A decision to come to St Mary's is an investment in your daughter's future.
Start your journey towards St Mary's here!
- Complete an online enrolment enquiry form or contact Marie Pulford, Director of Admissions, Marketing and Development E firstname.lastname@example.org T 0242 286011
- An enrolment pack with an Application Form and detailed enrolment information will be mailed to you
- Complete the Application Form in full and return it to the College
- Applications will be processed after the payment of a non-refundable application fee of $100.00
- An interview will be scheduled with a member of the College Executive or the Director of Admissions, Marketing and Development
- Upon successful interview and the availability of a place, an offer will be made
- In the case where there is no vacancy, applicants may choose to be placed on a waiting list
Year 7 Enrolment
In 2018, we are for the first time, including Year 5 students into our enrolment process.
Year 7, 2020 parents are invited to an Information Evening on Wednesday 30 May where you can collect an application form and learn more about the college.
During the enrolment period for Year 7 the following process is used:
- Complete an online enrolment enquiry form and information relevant to Year 5 or 6 applications will be mailed out to you
- Information in the Enrolment Pack will indicate the dates for returning applications and when the Enrolment interviews will take place
- Letters advising acceptance/non acceptance are sent out after the interviews
- If accepted, a Confirmation of Enrolment Form is completed and an Advance Fee of $200 is paid
- Towards the end of the year an Information Evening and Orientation day are conducted for both parents and students of Year 7, 2019.
- The college also runs parent workshops prior to commencement